We practice in all superior courts of record in all parts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Where commercial and practical realities detect, we also engage in other forms dispute resolution, such as Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation. Where necessary, we assist in the enforcement of the Judgement of award as the case may be. Our team has a mastery of the rules and practice of the courts and utilizes this in the discharge of its duties.
Civil Litigation covering all litigations arising from:
- Disputes over commercial transactions and contracts
- Intellectual property right infractions,
- Civil Torts,
- Constitutional/Fundamental Right infractions,
- Statutory infractions and Administrative Lawlessness
- Land disputes
- Probate and Succession matters, applications for prohibition,mandamus and certiorari against government departments.
Criminal Litigation (involving prosecution on behalf of the Attorney General and other statutory bodies, defending accused person standing trial and watching briefs
Alternative Dispute Resolution of Arbitration, Mediation and conciliation.